Getting the Most out of Continue to Give
We want to help you reach your goal!
Lets get your donors more involved. Do you have a project you want to highlight? Are you building a well in Africa? Does your church need a new roof? If you do then lets set up a project!
What Can I do With My Project Page
Projects are a subset of your non-profit. They offer the ability to connect with your donors and let them choose where they would like to help out!▪ Since projects are their own subset of your overall mission they have their own QR code, badge, and profile page.
▪ This means you can promote your projects separately and highlight more important ones!
▪ In addition anyone can donate to your project on your general profile page by using the drop down box "Earmark this donation for" when filling out their donation information as seen below.
What is a project and how can I use it?
A project is a subdivision of your overall mission. It allows you to give ownership to the donor by giving them choices on what they would like to help out with. This may increase your donations because people can take a sense of pride knowing that on top of that monthly recurring donations they helped with the (your project name here) project.
Some Project Ideas:
1. Church Tithing
2. New Church Roof
3. Building an Orphanage
How to Set Up a Project
You can set up a project anytime by visiting your dashboard.1. Once logged in click on the "Home" button in the upper right hand corner of the website.
2. Look for the "Create a Project" green box and click the blue "creating a new project" text.
3. Follow the step by step process by naming your project, adding pictures, and creating a goal amount to reach.
Congratulations! You have now created a project!
Editing an Existing Project
If you already have an existing project you can edit it anytime by going to your profile page.1. While logged in go to your profile page by clicking on your username in the upper right corner of the website next to the "Home" button.
2. Click on your "Projects" tab and then click on the project you would like to edit.
3. Then click on the "Edit Project" tab and begin your changes.