Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tupperware Fundraiser: You keep 40%!

tupper logo1

Fundraising with Tupperware

Great for adoptions, personal fundraisers, missionaries, youth groups, and whatever else you might be fundraising for!


Meet Kristin

My name is Kristin! I would love to kick start your fundraiser by offering you 40% of tupperware sales. Give me a call today and I can send you your free tupperware catalogs so you can start selling tupperware and start reaching your fundraising goal!
Start your fundraiser with me today by calling me at 407-718-9133!

What's in it for you and How it works

You keep 40% of your tupperware sales!

1. Contact Kristin to get your free catalogs
2. Tell everyone you know that you are selling tupperware for your fundraiser
3. Show them all of the different tupperware they can purchase from your brochure
4. Have them pay for the tupperware on your Continue to Give profile page or set up a Giving Page for your tupperware sale
5. Once you have a big order of tupperware from your supporters, order their tupperware and pay 60% of your sales. You keep the rest!


Q: How do I get my tupperware catalog to show people what they can buy? Does it cost anything?
A: You can contact Kristin to get your catalogs. No, there is no cost for these.
Q: How do I get the tupperware to the people that ordered it? Do I have to pay shipping?
A: Kristin will send all of your tupperware to your house, church, or non-profit's address. No, you will not be charged for shipping.
Q: Do I have to pay anything to start?
A: No, you do not pay anything upfront. You only owe 60% of your tupperware sales to purchase the tupperware for people that have already ordered and you keep the other 40%!
Q: Is there a minimum that I have to sell?
A: No, there is no minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment