Thursday, October 23, 2014
Continue to Give offers many different partnership programs. We want to give our clients the best service for electronic giving and make the process smooth and easy with new integrations.
Some of our partnerships include church accounting softwares, kiosk stand resellers, church website design companies, and many more.
If you offer a product or service that would synergize with Continue to Give's services for online, mobile, facebook, or kiosk giving we would love to partner with you!
Many of our partnership programs offer financial compensation.
If you are interesting in becoming a partner of Continue to Give email us at email@example.com
Posted by Anonymous at 9:14 AM
Friday, October 17, 2014
Video Profile Pictures!
Continue to Give has upgraded your profile picture settings!
Now you can have videos set to your profile image! As soon as someone comes to your site the video you choose will start playing and allow for an interactive experience between your cause and your givers!
Having a video playing as soon as someone looks at your profile can be a great benefit to you and your givers. You can be interactive, set a personal tone, and give real life examples of what your givers are helping with.
To Upload a Video:1. Find your video on youtube or Vimeo
2. Go to your profile page, then click on your videos tab
3. Copy your video link/URL into the space provided
4. Choose to set the video as your profile image
To Set an Existing Video as the Profile Image:1. Go to your profile page, then click on your videos tab
2. Next to the video you want to choose click the "Set this video as pages profile image"
We believe in innovation! If you have ideas for features that you need comment below!
Posted by Anonymous at 2:44 PM
Monday, October 6, 2014
1. Accept donations on your Facebook page:
3. Start a Mobile Campaign with your own QR Code and Text to Donate number!
2. Accept donations on your organization's website:
4. Create a Project!
5. Keep an up-to-date blog or newsletter!
6. Send out personal emails to already participating givers thanking them for their donation and asking if they would consider setting up a recurring donation every month.
7. Give away or sell fundraising merchandise!
Posted by Anonymous at 12:05 PM